MacBook 13" won't start up

Reaction score
I've had my MacBook 13" for over a year now has been going so sweet but today it wouldn't start, I turned it on and looked around and it had frozen on the desktop which I thought was weird because it has never frozen before, I turned it off by holding the power button and tried turn on again but it didn't start up, all that seemed to happen was the little led whight light would come on as if it were asleep than after about 20 seconds it would go off and nothing would happen after that, I've tried to take battery out wait a while nothing helpednot sure wat to do, not sure if its completely stuffed or just needs to be fixed or if there is a simple fix if anyone knows anything would help me heaps!! Anything will help please!! Thankyou

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
Try resetting the power systems. Remove the battery and unplug the mains. Press the power button and hold it for five seconds. Count "One-one-thousand" style to make sure you hold it long enough.

Replace the battery and plug the mains back in and try it. We'll go from there.

OP
X
Reaction score
Yea just tried that still doing the same thing, any idea what the problem might be? Serious or not serious?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
If resetting the PMU won't do it? And... um...

Did you buy AppleCare? Please tell me you bought AppleCare.

OP
X
Reaction score
Not sure I don't think so lol, I'm thinking it's a fairly serious problem, I'm just going to buy new iMac instead get this one looked at later on because I'm not near an apple shop and won't be for a while.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.