unibody macbook pro 15 matte screen

Reaction score
Hello,

I am planning to change my screen to matte, so searching for the part number of a matte screen for unibody macbook pro 15. I found that the glossy one is LG Philips LP154WP3, but couldn't find one for a matte screen. If anyone has done this before, please let me know the part number as well as where you bought it! (I heard that TechRestore does this service, but as my glossy lcd is somewhat broken, I have to pay $400.. I believe buying the lcd is cheaper.)

Also, if I change my screen to matte, do i need to change the front display glass too?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello,

I am planning to change my screen to matte, so searching for the part number of a matte screen for unibody macbook pro 15. I found that the glossy one is LG Philips LP154WP3, but couldn't find one for a matte screen. If anyone has done this before, please let me know the part number as well as where you bought it! (I heard that TechRestore does this service, but as my glossy lcd is somewhat broken, I have to pay $400.. I believe buying the lcd is cheaper.)

Also, if I change my screen to matte, do i need to change the front display glass too?

Thanks!

yes i wanna know too!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.