Trackpad and Keyboard stopped working.

Reaction score
Hey yall,

First off, I'm new here and tried to search for this topic but couldn't find anything. My apologies if I'm just that bad at searching.

Recently my trackpad and keyboard won't work when I have the battery in my laptop. They work if I use it while plugged in to a power source so not all is lost, but being able to have a battery in would be spectacular. I have a Macbook Pro and I have Applecare, but yall seem to know what's up so I thought I'd ask here first.

If you have any clue what's going on I'd appreciate your help! Thanks!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If we were to give you advice about a specific repair and you did it yourself it would void your warranty. The best advice I can give you is to call your local Apple store and make an appointment with the genius bar. Let Apple sort it out. After all, that's why you paid all that money for Apple care.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.