macbook wont get passed blackscreen and blinking -

Reaction score
Hey all today as many i dececided to bootcamp my macbook. and after the install my macbook now goes to a gray screen and then to a black no apple logo or sping thing under it. i dont know what to do i tryed booting from the cd by pressing c on start up and nothing happens sometimes it happens to spit out the disk. i also tryed holding the shift key down and that also does not work. i have no idea what to do. should i get a new snow lepord cd

Reaction score
Hold down option and see if you get the normal boot select screen if it then allows you select OSX without issues it might just be trying to boot from a none functioning Windows partition.
I have found a few snow leopard machines which needed to have fixmbr run from the recovery console on a windows install CD after install before they would boot from the Windows partition.

OP
S
Reaction score
when i do that a lock appers asking for a password on a hrey screen ive tryed my passwords nothing works im oing to buy a new snow lepord tomorrow and try to boot from a cd

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.