Font Size in Firefox

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Google just did something or if I don't know what I'm doing because I'm a new Mac user. My google search font is huge. Nothing else seems to have changed though. I can't find any text settings like I would on my old PC. Any help would be much appreciated. THX!

*update, when I go to my MSN account, the font is screwed up there too. This website looks fine though... Hmmm..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Have you messsed with the font sizes in firefox>preferences>content
or the above with the advanced tab by any chance?
I did just change from my default firefox google page to the google search page and the search font seems a lot bigger there!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Read this: Official Google Blog: Now S-U-P-E-R-sized!

I always use the actual google.com homepage to start my searches so I noticed the size change awhile back. Unless the OP changed the font sizes in their preferences then it's most likely that the website changed their font sizes.

*update, when I go to my MSN account, the font is screwed up there too. This website looks fine though... Hmmm..
Is the layout screwed up or is the font size bigger then normal? If it's just the layout then Microsoft has been known to make their websites either only work in IE or look correct in IE. If every other website looks correct to you then it's probably what I'm talking about. As mentioned by 6string, you should see if your Firefox font sizing hasn't been changed somehow.

OP
G
Reaction score
It ended up just being the settings in firefox that I couldn't find. Looks like I'm still getting used to this mac thing =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.