whats the best twitter client for mac osx. and is it safe to download?

Reaction score
sorry for the noob questions this is my first mac and i would just like to know whats the best twiiter client for mac and that is free.and is it safe to dowload?also how would i uninstal if i dont like thanks in advance .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
I've just switched from using Tweetdeck that managed multiple accounts, Facebook and LinkinIn pretty well for Tweetie which I think looks fantastic, acts like a Mac app and the adverts in the free version aren't really that noticeable (you can register to buy the ad-free version).

They're are perfectly safe and if you don't like them just drag them from the applications folder to the bin!

C

chas_m

Macs are safe to download anything ... even known Windows viruses (though of course this is not something you should do!).

On the iPhone, I think Tweetdeck is the best client, but on my Mac I used Fluid to make Hootsuite into an "app" (since they won't do it themselves!) and really, really love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Here's another vote for Tweetie

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Macs are safe to download anything ... even known Windows viruses (though of course this is not something you should do!).
Not quite - don't forget the trojans.

I use DestroyTwitter (yes, that's actually what it's called). It's an Adobe AIR based app so if that bothers you, you've been warned. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.