help with graphics on mac mini

Reaction score
howdy um im new here and i have a question regarding my mac mini um... when i woke up this morning i noticed the display had changed and it is now very grainy and the colors are not right its like someone changed the options in the display settings but i went and checked and its all fine. i restarted my computor and everything is normal up to and after i enter my password then when the home screen comes up its like colors are missing and everything works right but it makes it difficult to see some stuff and its just kinda goofy any help would be appreciated

C

chas_m

Someone (possibly a cat) walked over your keyboard and accidentally invoked Universal Access. Go to the Universal Access system preference and go through the options to set it back to normal. Particularly have a look at the Zoom and Contrast options.

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks so much man thats exactly what it was i was worried that my computor was dying or something lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.