Top notch games

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I bought my first mac (15 inch pro) last week, so I'm new to OS X (and here as well ;)). I'm not really a gamer, but since I now have this top notch machine, I just wanted to put one or two games on it, just to see what it can do... I know World of Warcraft can run on OS X, however, no way in the world that I am going to play this game again (way to addictive). So my question is, what (new/fancy) games run on OS X? I don't have any preference for any kind of game, just some thing that can get the most out of my new fancy toy...

Thanks in advance

C

chas_m

I'd suggest starting by looking at what the Apple Store is selling in that department, as they tend to stock games that do very well with current hardware.

OP
G
Reaction score
Thanks, I already checked that page... Call of duty 4 might be good... Too bad they only offer Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2 would be nice and heavy... anybody else got some good suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.