MacBook (2007) not booting up

Reaction score
Last night, just before I went to bed, I switched off my computer. This morning I didn't use it, and when I came back home in the afternoon (about 2-3pm), or 12 hours since I used it, my MacBook wouldn't turn on at all. If I press the power button, nothing works. All the remedial stuff didn't work. I tried all the different ways to boot up my computer, etc, such as holding the power button without any power/battery for 5 seconds, then replacing the power/battery. Or turning it on while holding command/control/P/R simultaneously. I can't even do most of the things recommended because it won't even turn on.

However, when I started getting annoyed, I held my power button for about 2-3 minutes, and when I released it (with the power/battery intact), my compute turned on, it chimed like it does when you turn it on, but it switched off by itself shortly after. This happened twice, the second time I just held the power button for 5-10 seconds. I've tried everything in my power, I have yet to disassemble or give my laptop in yet (I will tomorrow if it still doesn't work).

Does anyone have any idea what the root of my problem is? Is there any remedy to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Keefe

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.