Video application like iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
OK, so I've burned my entire CD collection on to my iMac and sync with my iPod and blah blah blah.

My question is, can I do the same with mv DVD Collection? Is it possible to burn all my DVD's to my hard drive so I can watch them on my iMac?

Thanks,
Ray

Reaction score
Of course it is. You'd need a mammoth hard drive though.

Better maybe to compress them all using Handbrake or something. You can squash them all to about 700 MB and the quality's still great.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
Thanks for the info!

Thanks,
Ray

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
he did. Rgertner is using an iMac, and Mactheripper is for macs. PC, although today commonly used to represent Windows computers, is still acceptable by definition to include Macs. However, I could be reading this entirely wrong, or it was a typo, or oth misunderstanding. So, don't pay much attention to me!

Mactheripper works great, btw! I've been using it for a while. However, remember that each regular DVD is going to come to about 4.75 GB or more (depending on the DVD type). If u don't care about special features, I recommend doing the main feature extraction.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.