images not displaying in browser

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
i have a new macpro and everything was fine until just recently my browser has been acting up. images dont display, in place of the images are a little folded paper with pink, green and blue shapes and a lot of the time when i click on a link it says link broken. Im not sure if this is my mac or my internet. any help would be appreciated. :)

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
btw i use google chrome, but ive tried it in safari and i get the same result... the only thing ive done recently is installed "docker"

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think it is my internet connection. I reset my modem and router and it seemed to fix it, except for the occassional image. Comcast=no good

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.