Suddenly I have network issues

Reaction score
I have had two MacMinis networked for two years without issues, now suddenly I am having trouble connecting to "A" from "B", yet no problems connecting from "B" to "A".

When trying to connect from "A" to "B" I get the following message;

"The server “"B" Computer” is available on your computer. Access the volumes and files locally", which is not correct, there are no volumes or files available locally.

Any suggestions appreciated.

(( Network consists of, two Intel c2duos, Linksys WRT54GL wireless router, connected via Airport and Ethernet cable directly between two minis, router is remotely located, signal strength excellent, OS X 10.6.2. Occasional connection to third machine, iMac G3 333Mhz running 10.4.11, via WET54G))

EDIT:- I have found out that my Airport ID in "Network Preferences" (00:1c:b3:b0:a0:1d) does NOT match the Airport Hardware Address in "Network Utility", but in fact, the Airport Hardware Address in Network Utility, matches the Ethernet ID in "Netwk Prefs" !!!
I have uninstalled both Airport and Ethernet, then re-installed and it is still the same. Please help....

OP
P
Reaction score
I have sorted the Networking issue out (hopefully), BUT, the issue with Network Utility having incorrect info on Interfaces remains an issue which I would like fixed.
Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.