itunes folders?

A

Aarow

I've got itunes. I've seen some people have folders with there name and then have there play lists in them( in itunes). I want a Kayla, Aaron, Doug, Jackie, and Misc folders, how do I do that? (If you know how to do it in windows, that would be great " 'cause I aint go no mac yet." :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
File -> New Playlist
I guess this is what you want. You can drag the songs you want in this new Playlist.

OP
K

KuruMonkey

Or...

If you have multiple users setup on your machine, and each user has their iTunes library, and you set the "share my music" and "look for shared music" in each account AND each account is logged in AND running iTunes...

(phew)

Then you will see "UserName's Music" entries on the left side for each user name, which sounds more like what you are talking about. (i.e. each user has a separate library, but each user will be able to play all the music (note that you can't edit other people's music libraries)

I use this to be able to play my music in either my work or personal accounts on my powermac. It also works across the network, if you have multiple machines.

Each user DOES need to be logged in AND running iTunes though, which is a little bit of a pain, unless you tend to leave the machine running all the time...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.