Rapidweaver

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in the market for a web design programme for my iMac - I have very little knowledge of HTML and even less knowledge of CSS. I've read many good things about Rapidweaver, but most reviews are from years ago.

Is anyone using it now?

Any advice or suggested alternatives?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Rapiswaever is certainly a good template based wen applications, but have you given iWeb a go yet?

OP
J
Reaction score
I haven't, as I've heard it very restrictive. I've used Mr Site - which I found awful. so I've transferred to a new hosty and I'm looking for a new design suite. Do you use Rapidweaver?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Rapidweaver is a bit more than a template-based website designer. It's sort of in the middle of a full-blown editor like Dreamweaver and something like iWeb.

I personally love it. I have an older version, but it's still quite capable. You can always download a trial version and see if you like it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I tried iWeb and didn't like it, found RapidWeaver and found it did what I wanted, had plenty of plug-in's and themes and good support. No regrets having gone with it at all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.