Jailbroken iPhone-Blackra1n won't re-break!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a iPhone 3GS with 3.1.2 installed. Jailbroken using Blackra1n rc3.

I have had my phone jailbroken for a few months now with blackra1n with no problems till now.

I reset the network settings because my phone was not getting 3G and having problems loading pages. So I reset the network settings which rebooted the phone. I thought no big deal I will plug it back in and re-run blackra1n. ITS NOT WORKING! it reboots the phone and geohot's picture comes up, but then just stays that way until it goes right back into restore mode. I have tried 8 times now.

I do not want to loose my jailbreak by updating to 3.1.3, but I do not know how to get that phone back from here on 3.1.2.

Please help me. Thank you

Gary

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Welcome aboard . Sorry to hear of you problem but.."Unfortunately, that topic is forbidden here since the breaking of encryption mechanisms is in violation of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act".

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I have a iPhone 3GS with 3.1.2 installed. Jailbroken using Blackra1n rc3.

I have had my phone jailbroken for a few months now with blackra1n with no problems till now.

I reset the network settings because my phone was not getting 3G and having problems loading pages. So I reset the network settings which rebooted the phone. I thought no big deal I will plug it back in and re-run blackra1n. ITS NOT WORKING! it reboots the phone and geohot's picture comes up, but then just stays that way until it goes right back into restore mode. I have tried 8 times now.

I do not want to loose my jailbreak by updating to 3.1.3, but I do not know how to get that phone back from here on 3.1.2.

Please help me. Thank you

Gary

Clay is right....... try Google.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.