iPhone calendar syncing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" i7, iBook G4, iPod 5th Gen 30Gb
I'm pretty certain that I'll get an iPhone when the next model is released and am pondering about syncing my calenders.

With iPhone in hand I can create a 'Home' and 'Work calendar natively in iCal (removing the need for Google accounts via CalDAV) but would I also be able to sync the 'Work' iCal calendar to my Outlook 2003 calendar at work?

I'd like to be able to backwards sync from outlook too so that it will update my iCal at home. Essentially enabling me to put appointments in outlook during the day, sync before going home so that those newly added appointments are on the iPhone and then sync at home on my iMac straight into iCal.

I only want to see 2 calendars in iCal - 'Home' and 'Work' at the moment I have 'Home' followed by 2 Google Calendar delegates 'Home' and 'Work' I'm a bit of a neat freak and really don't like this.

Sorry it's a fairly long winded ask, hope it makes sense.
T

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.