Dreamweaver Learning aids?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
Anyone know where I can chance upon some literature to learn macromedia studio mx?

PDF's or online articles and lessons would be great.......

E

EvoMac

I am actually interested in this as well. Is cartoonsmart really worth the money that he is charging for it?

OP
Icicle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
cool, thank you.

Reaction score
EvoMac said:
I am actually interested in this as well. Is cartoonsmart really worth the money that he is charging for it?

yes I bought all the flash lessons and dreamweaver one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8 G5 -- 3 Gigs RAM -- 23" Cinema Display -- OneTouch II 300GB External HD -- Wacom Intuos3
hey guys,

before you go and buy the cartoonsmart training, go here:

http://www.computer-training-software.com

i'm not saying that the guy doesn't know what he is talking about in the training, but at this site you can join and have unlimited access to online training for $30/mo. they also have a ****load of different training and it's all online in quicktime format. as a designer i can say that IT IS SOOOOO WORTH THE MONEY!!!! they have certified professionals doing the training and they go way in depth. there is 1000's of hours available to you. and they usually have beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses. for flash mx you are looking at 30 + hours of video tutorials and way more if you include the actionscripting tutorials.

you can also create and save a course list and in each course you can bookmark your progress through the chapters and even leave notes to yourself on each lesson. AND they have the working files for download so you can follow along!!

just try it. you'll save 10 bucks and you can cancel whenever you want but i doubt you will.

later
kurt

i'm currently going through the flash mx 2004 actionscripting training to get a better grasp of how it works. huge help!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8 G5 -- 3 Gigs RAM -- 23" Cinema Display -- OneTouch II 300GB External HD -- Wacom Intuos3
oh yeah. after you click on the link, click on the "online learning" in the upper right to take you to the appropriate page.

OP
Icicle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
greta thanks for the info

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.