Where did 'blue' appearance theme go?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13.3
Hi all, I'm a new MBP user. Love it so far. When I accepted the update to OS 10:6 after getting up and running, the 'blue' option in System Pref/Appearance doesn't seem to turn the top menu bar blue anymore - both ' and 'graphite' options leave it the same color - but when I click 'graphite' the radio buttons are no longer colored but just grey. Is this normal. I thought before the upgrade (when it was just 10.6) the blue choice worked.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
The bar its self does not turn blue, nor does the apple (even though it used to). When you click an option in the bar, lets say file, the 'file' button will turn blue, as well as any other options in the menu you hover over. The close/minimize/maximize buttons will also have colour, compared to the graphite setting where everything will be grey.

Hope this helps

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13.3
Thanks ... I just wanted to make sure I didn't mess something up!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.