Mac Financial Software

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a graphic design freelancer and I need to purchase some sort of financial software for the mac. I need to create invoices, track charges, and even track my personal charges as well. Can anyone recommend the best software? I know quickbooks is available, but I'm not sure how great this program is. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

OP
K
Reaction score
iBank

I've come across that name before, and I'll download it and give it a try. I wonder how it compares to quickbooks. I always thought quickbooks was the standard for finance software, but it sounds like there might be better alternatives?

Reaction score
You should try Billings; it's simple yet powerful, not to mention elegant - and, in my opinion, perfect for freelance professionals.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24 inch/iPhone 3G
Hi. I'm a graphic design freelancer and I need to purchase some sort of financial software for the mac. I need to create invoices, track charges, and even track my personal charges as well. Can anyone recommend the best software? I know quickbooks is available, but I'm not sure how great this program is. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Piggybacking on kpdesigns questions I currently use Quicken 2007 for my personal finances but I'm tired of the second class citizen status that Intuit seems to have for Mac users.

I wanted to ask and see what other people were using for the personal finance software. Some of the requirements I have are to be able to import my Quicken data, intuitive data entry, able to create custom categories, reconcile accounts, and able to synch my iPhone with the desktop application.

I don't want to use Boot Camp with a windows version of any software so I'm only looking for Mac native software. I have head of iBank, iFinance, and Cha-ching.

What are Mac users running for their software? What are your pros/cons. I appreciate your input!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
I guess I'm no help to this topic because I just use QuickBooks for Mac and like it. ;) As mentioned there are others but I haven't tried them out as of yet. I'll be curious to read up on the reviews of others though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.