Which AppleCare to Purchase?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am helping my girlfriend buy AppleCare for her 2009 Unibody Macbook (Not Macbook Pro, mind you). She is using the 13.3 Inch version, and she'd like to buy an AppleCare plan before her first year warranty runs out in April. I went to the Apple website, but they don't have a category for this specific Macbook.

So which AppleCare should I get? Would it be the same as the Macbook / Macbook Air / 13" Macbook Pro? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yea mate they all come under the same heading , meaning 13" MB, MBP and the airs. Then the MBP 15 " and so on but the link i give should be suffice
But THIS is the one you would be looking for :)
And got there via THIS page ...

Cheers

OP
P
Reaction score
Yea mate they all come under the same heading , meaning 13" MB, MBP and the airs. Then the MBP 15 " and so on but the link i give should be suffice
But THIS is the one you would be looking for :)
And got there via THIS page ...

Cheers

Hey thanks. =)

What do you think about buying AppleCare off eBay?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I have heard mixed reviews as some are scamming and some are not. The scammers where selling it cheap but not with the box ....
IMO if the seller has over 100 sales and there rating isnt less than 99% i cant see why there should be a problem.
Just looking at the US price compared to ours in Australia ... Ours is $419 for the same product :( ouch

But yea do a lil research if you buy on Ebay

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
On something as serious as 3yr warranty I would buy from the Apple store or an authorized reseller but thats just me although their products hold up exceptionally well
they are electronics which mean they can fail.

Reaction score
I'd buy it on ebay with the box if I were you. Seems they are much cheaper to buy online. Paying $300 at the Apple store for that seems like such a rip off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.