Can i install my COD4 on 2 macs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 24" 2.66ghz 4GB ram 640GB HD, Powermac G4, Powerbook G3.
Hi, I have been playing COD4 on my imac at home but wondered if i could install it on my imac at work?, I bought it new & it's only been installed on my home mac just not sure about serial no's etc, I have played online without having the disc in the mac so once installed the disc is not an issue. I think it's taking the p**s if you have to buy a copy for every mac!.

Also what if i buy a secondhand copy how does that work re serial no's etc?.

Any help would be great.

C

chas_m

This depends entirely on what the EULA (End User License Agreement) you agreed to when you bought and installed the program says. Some developers allow for multiple installs; most do not.

PS. As regards to installing COD4 on your work computer, I'd check with the boss as well. Otherwise there may be "casualties" than you would get at home. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
And regarding the serial from a second hand copy, just hope the seller gives you the whole kit and kaboodle.
With the serial.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.