Trying to download a new calendar into iCal (help!)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
Hello all,

I'm trying to download a school calendar with my assignments onto my iCalendar as an extra reminder. However, it won't load into iCal. I have a feeling it might have something to do with the extension (my online school mainly caters to Windows users) and I was wondering if there's anything I can to get this thing to load! The filename is "Schedule.vcs.ics", and the error message I get is "iCal can’t read this calendar file. No events have been added to your iCal calendar." Thanks for anyones help, it is much appreciated! :)

P.S. sorry I posted this in the wrong area >.< if I could figure out how to move it I would!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I found this which is a 30day trial, I'm not sure if this will do the trick, but it's a start.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
NOTE: Merged duplicate threads.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.