Is there something wrong with Safari?

Reaction score
i have the newest version of Safari and lately it's been doing some very weird things. All of a sudden it stopped working with a lot of the sites I frequent. When I go to Pandora.com, it only loads the blue screen then stops. When I go to my netflix account and try to watch something online, it tells me I need to install their software, which I've already done, I even did it again just to make the message go away, to no avail. I am trying to get itunes to send my nike+ workouts to nikeplus.com, and it just never loads. I thought if I uninstalled then reinstalled it would help the problem, but nothing is working. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could try doing next? THanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Have you tried another browser ( ie. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, .... ) and what are the results ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
J
Reaction score
Yeah I've tried them all. I think I've just nailed it. For some reason "Allow plug in's" was unchecked in my Safari preferences. This has been causing me grief for weeks! LOL.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.