File Viewer /Manager

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a way to organise files and manage them other than the typical folder option. I have a lot of information that needs structuring and currently use an education program called Moodle that works perfectly(see attached screen shot) but I can only use this for college work.

I find that if I use typical folders I forget whats in there and things can get buried three folders deep and never seen again. With Moodle you can organise things into topics, add headings, subheadings, folders, see links (I have having to use a word doc for one link, show images etc.) and structuring things in a way that makes it easy to organise.

I was wondering if there were any programs that did this for Macs or anyway to view documents in this way. I'm happy to have the data stored locally or remotely but the remote hosting I have looked at so far follows the yellow folder option. Someone mentioned Wordpress might work but I'm not sure how. Any help would be warmly welcome.

Thanks
Paul

moo.png

Reaction score
I've never seen anything like this for OS X. Not sure how Wordpress would help, as that's a blogging platform.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.