Dual KVM Switch for Mac Mini??

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I'm about to purchase a mac mini but I still need to use my PC, I currently have a dual screen setup on my pc with vga connecters.

I've seen that the latest version of the mac mini can support dual screens, but I'm struggling to find a KVM switch to run dual screens, I don’t necessarily need the KVM switch to control all aspects i.e. screen keyboard mouse and speakers, its mainly the screens anything else would be a bonus.

I've spoken to my local apple store and emailed belkin all to no avail, can anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
There are lots of dual monitor KVM switches available. Rose, Black Box, Startech, Belkin, IOGear. Google for them.

However, as a warning, no USB KVM switch that I ever used has ever worked reliably. Including very expensive, supposedly "top of the line" gear from the major network hardware companies. The USB specification does not take kindly to hardware that just "disappears" when you switch - especially on XP. Can't say how Windows 7 handles it.

I always use PS2 switches with PS2/USB adapters and they usually are completely reliable. However, I have always used a PC keyboard with them. Not sure if or how a Mac keyboard will act. Normally, I hope.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.