Reports

Reaction score
My web browser keeps crashing is there any way for me to disable error reporting as its getting really annoying. Ty

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
I think the question you should be asking is 'why does my web browser keep crashing'. Are you using safari, firefox, opera, etc...

OP
M
Reaction score
ye thats what i was thinking,well i have safari, firefox and google chrome both firefox n google chrome do not load pages -i do not no why after searching the net the only thing i could do was run repair disk permissions which to this day still not quite sure what it does. it fixed firefox for one browsing session but then went back to doing what it does n thats nothing. Also im new to mac converted 2 months ago :)
Safari crashed all the tym weather it be 1 page on the screen or 2 or videos. My other browsers also crash even though it hasn't loaded ny pages. So im stuck to use safari.
Do you think it could be my system based.

I got a macbook pro 2.26 core 2 duo, 2gb ram ddr3, had windows 7 on boot camp but i took it out. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
there are a couple things you can try with safari:

First, you can reset safari. Go to Safari:Reset Safari. The window that pops up gives you options of which settings you want to delete. Make sure that 'empty the cache' and 'remove all cookies' are selected. You can uncheck things like 'remove usernames and passwords' if you want to keep those.

Secondly, you could remove the current version of safari off you computer and try re-downloading it from the apple website.

As for firefox, I'm not really sure how to fix it other than deleting it and then re-downloading it. I hope something I've said here works, if not keep me updated

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.