Adium problems (need new messenger)

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a few problems with my adium messenger. I used to love it because it had a beautiful design and some wonderful other stuff. But lately i'm only having problems with adium :[

Therefore i'm looking for a different messenger for my macbook pro (I use msn, so I must be able to use a hotmail adress ;D )

Much appreciated!

-I prefer not to use: "messenger for mac" O:)

Reaction score
Perhaps you could describe some of the problems you're having with Adium first, if only to give us a better idea of what will work for you.

OP
xion
Reaction score
1. It keeps logging in again (when logged in, after like 30minutes it logs in again :Oops:)

2. When i change my status (e.g.: from available to away) half the time it doesn't change it right away, most of the times i have to double click the "away"

3. When sending files & receiving a file the average speed is 3KB/s

These are not internet problems, my speed is more than sufficient ;D & my internet is pretty stable since i use it to game most of the time...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.