just got an IMAC

Reaction score
well my pc died and i went into best buy to get a new one, and for some reaeon i left with the imac 21.5 inch. im new to apple and the price was a little big for what i use it for, but it had features i liked so im gonna try it.

i have a couple of questions. first, there is no apple store where i live so should i get the best buy warranty or still order applecare? second, are there any known problems with the imac, overheating or anything?

so far i like it but i have 2 weeks to bring it back if i want to, and to be honest i wish i didnt like it soo much cause i could save some cash with a windows pc, but for some reason im on the imac even when i have no need to be.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
HAHA sounds like a story we hear here a lot. Well done on the purchase and i bet you a 21" iMac that you wont take it back ;)

Being not from the US i havnt dealt with Best Buy, but wouldnt have a problem with getting Care. But dont fret you still have 12 months - 2 weeks to get your Care. You get good deals on Ebay with that one.

Once again well done and welcome to the forum, and dont be shy in posting questions, and the search function in the menu bar is one of your best friends :)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.