wireless

Reaction score
Hi
I want to ask about how the computer or laptop can understands the signals of the wireless
Could anyone help me?

OP
M
Reaction score
thanx alot :):)
yea i know that but how it All works ?
how the signals know pc or laptop?
how the connection established
Could u help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
The wifi signal is the same for the PC and a laptop because they both use a wireless card to pick up wifi signals. The internet goes from a modem to a wireless router, which is then transmitted through the air for a certain distance. The wireless card in a computer will detect the signal, and if you tell it to connect, will establish a link between the computer and the wireless router. Apple has a video on their website that explains it in more detail:

Apple: Wireless Basics

Hope this answers your question :)

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanx alot :):)
The vedio is so great & wonderful .
i mean wz ma questions how wireless card in Pc or laptop established alink
I want to know to configure this establistion
Could u help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
Sorry, I don't know the exact details on how it works. I'm sure a few minutes of searching the web will give you much more detail though

Reaction score
Its been quite general question been asked these days.. !! WiFi is the future .. !! but its all communication technology .. As a receiver, synchronisation and magnetic field and lot more.. please go through all the URLs already been provider\d by our dear folks those were very nice..!!

Regards,
Wallion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.