Need Help FAST!

Reaction score
ok my mackbook pro has 111.2 gigs of disk space right now I have used 110.0 HOW!!!!!!!!!! what is this stuff taking up ALL f my disk space?!?!?! it is making my computer run at a snail pace. I need to know were all of this trash is that has no use to me and delete it. I have like 8 gigs of music and no movies and I guess I have a couple extra apps but nothing ridiculous. I haven't put anything on this computer to give it 40 gig. what is the stuff that is taking up all my space?and were I can locate and get it off my disk. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Check out this program:

id-design, inc. | WhatSize

It will tell you exactly what is taking up space and makes it easy to find the files.

OP
K
Reaction score
is it my cookies or somthing that is making me disk full? because I just deleted parallels desktop and now I nly have 3 GIGS FREE WTFFFFF

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It's a free trial. There are others as well, but they don't give you nearly the same kind of useful information. Here's another that's free: Disk Inventory X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Aluminum 2.4, 4g mem, 640 gig drive
Have you deleted the virtual machines also, besides just the parallels program? The VM's are pretty large!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.