• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Funny pic, sould get a rise outta ya

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Here is pic someone on my car club's website posted to make fun of another member. As soon as I saw it, I thought you guys would all like it. Sorry if this is a repost or OFN.

-Chris

DOGroom.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
the telephone switch tech at my last job came over one day a couple of years ago and posted it on the switch. pretty funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
hmm didnt know that was the new way to remove windows off laptops :eek: ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
d@mn thats such a waste of a beautiful VAIO!

M

menace3054

is that real? or photoshopeD?. who would sit there taking a picture while their laptop was getting punished like that

OP
bassplayrr
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
menace3054 said:
is that real? or photoshopeD?. who would sit there taking a picture while their laptop was getting punished like that

That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless it was an ex-girlfrind's dog on the boyfriends laptop. I could see that happening.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
all the vaios I've used arent much of a loss in this situation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
that was photoshopped, the shadows aren't quite right, or the fur distributionon the feet by where it connects with the computer. Also, if u zoom in and look at the edges of the dog, it looks like a slight feather or other blending effect was applied.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
this is actually a repost ;) by addikt i believe.. well over a year and half ago.

Reaction score
I'd absolutely freak if I saw that never-mind taking a picture lol. Although I'm sure it was set up, just for that reason(**** on windows). That poor little thing scared the **** right out of him!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.