sync error itunes

Reaction score
I just bought an imac and have apparently messed something up already. In itunes when I sync my iphone it comes up with an error during the sync saying "itunes cannot sync photos to the iphone"triumphs iphone"because the folder"new folder" cannot be found. Somewhere I must have deleted a folder possibly from a file transfer from my pc, but I can't figure out where or how to make this annoying message go away and fix the issue. I already tried uninstalling itunes per apples web site, but there must be something I am missing to have this still come up. If I have to uninstall again I need to find the folder that is causing this problem. Any help is appreciated.
:Confused:

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not iTunes, it's the little folder.

The only thing I can think of to do is go into your iPhone's tabs and uncheck all the syncs and then start off syncing one tab at a time and see which one gives the error. Could be music, could be videos, could be podcasts etc.

That way you can narrow down the search for the infamous missing folder :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.