• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Whats the thinnest Iphone 3g/3gs case out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
Hey do anybody know whats the thinnest iphone 3g/3gs case out right now? I got an email awhile ago about some case. In the email it stated that it was thinner then the "barely There" case. But I think I accidentally deleted the email.

So if anyone can chime in and just let me know what they think the thinnest case is that out right now.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
My iPhone is covered by ZAGG's invisibleSHIELD. Not really a case, but it gives me almost 100% scratch protection and is super thin.

Good luck with you case search.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
To be honest, I never saw the point of a thin case. To me, a case is supposed to protect it from drops and damage. I have a really thick case for my G1 and I have been really thankful for that on several occasions, once of which I dropped the phone from chest height on concrete. It's better to be safe than sorry.

But to answer your question, look at InCase. I have seen some pretty thin and solid ones for the 3G

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.