iphoto - printed description?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac, G4 laptop, G5, imac 2.4Ghz intel duo,
Hi

I have iphoto 09 and have typed into the title section in the information box, what the photo is, say for example, "View west across oval". I generally print two photographs to a A4 page but sometimes print whole A4.

What I want is for the words, "View west across oval", to appear on the printed photograph. I cannot find it in help section of iphoto.

I have just bought a canon ip4700 for AU$150 and the quality for that price is just extraodinary. I only use Canon photo paper pro 11 and let me tell you the quality of the paper makes ALL the difference. The difference betwen kodak paper and canon paper is just unbelievable. the kodak paper is supposed to be thicker and yet its more bendy so I cannot figure it out except not to go any where near photo paper except canon.

thanks for any help.

cheers
Maxy

Reaction score
Hi Chas,

your link named, Portraits and Prints, actually takes you to this site, Mac OS X Software | ChronoSync | ChronoAgent | Econ Technologies

of which that site sells software to assist synching of macs??????????

Has someone hijacked your link???

cheers
Hi there,

Click on the "products" link, which will take you to this page and you'll see all of the products listed there.

OR, if you want the direct link to the Portraits and Prints product page click me :D

Hope this helps. :)

C

chas_m

Sorry for not putting the direct link. I forgot that Econ has changed their frontpage to focus on their (excellent) ChronoSync product.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac, G4 laptop, G5, imac 2.4Ghz intel duo,
Ah, got it. thanks for that Chas M.

I needed it because I include high quality photographs in my reports, Nikon D90 camera, new canon i4700 (unbelievable quality for money) and canon pro 11 paper.
My problem was that when I dragged and dropped the photo's on a 'Pages' page and typed the description onto the page (I thought i was pretty smart) when i hit print i received a message that it was set to 300x300dpi output did i want to adjust it. which I didnt know how to do anyway and even if i did, i didnt buy all that stuff to have 600dpi output. I also have Word for mac which i havent used since I got Pages, does anyone know if that has a better print output.

Having said all that i think this programe i have been directed to fits the bill and is just what i need.

Thanks
Maxy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.