iTunes folder where's the inside

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
I was giving the iDisk ago by trying to share some music files when I came to an halt when there seems to be no data in the files.

When I tried to upload the file(album) in MobileMe I;

choose to upload file>choose>music>itunes>itunes music (it,s telling me there is 37.3GB in it>

Then when I choose a file (album) it's telling me it contains 0 bytes.

It's not one, I have randomly picked out a few and they are all saying 0 bytes.

If I go back to itunes and pick the cd/files etc they all play perfectly. Plus when I go into itunes>edit>preferences>advanced>itunes media folder location shows the same folder that I'm trying to upload the files from. When I ripped some music yesterday all worked good and I uploaded it to iPods and iPhones ok.

No problems uploaded photos and documents etc to the iDisk by the way.

Thanks in advance as always.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
I have a new 17" MacPro and im having (i think) sort of the same problem. On my PC I always had iTunes keep my folder organized and copy my mp3s to the music folder. I have imported music into iTunes and deleted the original files on my mac, so I know that the music is copied somewhere. However, when I go into my music folder and then my iTunes music folder... there is nothing in it. I'd love to be able to find the files.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
I have a new 17" MacPro and im having (i think) sort of the same problem. On my PC I always had iTunes keep my folder organized and copy my mp3s to the music folder. I have imported music into iTunes and deleted the original files on my mac, so I know that the music is copied somewhere. However, when I go into my music folder and then my iTunes music folder... there is nothing in it. I'd love to be able to find the files.

I don't know but this could be our problem?

I'd have never had spotted it until I tried to share some files (an album in this case) and was unable to locate the file and upload them to the iDisk on MobileMe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.