Can't compose mail in HTML? And another mail question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4
A few times a year I send emails out for an event benefiting a non-profit that has a graphic logo at the top with formatted text and tables, bulleted lists, etc. When I was looking at the preferences in mail, I'm only given the option to compose in plain or rich text. I've always used Outlook and composed these emails in HTML-how do I handle these emails in the Mac mail program?

Also, the emails from the event website are forwarded to me through a gmail account (don't ask me, I don't know why) and I have my emails from a Yahoo account sent/forwarded to my main email address. They aren't forwarding now-can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that going again?

I keep going back and forth from elation to stark terror and buyer's remorse at switching from PC to Mac. I've wanted a Mac for so long and now I'm wondering if I'm too old to make the change.

alice

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.