Best 2.1 Speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB
The Logitech Z-2300, Harman Kardon Soundsticks II, and the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 are options I know about, are there any more I should be looking at? Any favorites?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
For computer speakers I really like the Klipsch PreMedia's. Had them for around 4 years now. Still glad I bought them. For 2.1 speakers they are the closest to non computer, really good speakers I have used without plugging into a good stereo system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Not sure of the new models but I am using a set of Klipsch 4.1's (yes thats my point they are old ) in a 2.1 config for the better part of 12 years and they are just as nice as the day I bought them. You just cant go wronk with Klipsch . And the sub makes a great place to kick up your feet for a long day here.

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" 2.26GHz
I bought soundstick II's and was completely unimpressed with them, then bought a set of logitech Z4's and they have been nothing short of amazing so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.