Viewer to browse Windows clipart CDs?

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a number of CDs/DVDs of clipart which are Windows compatible. They all seem to have a browser/viewer which allows me to check thumbnails and select images (from a number of CDs). The images appear to be in zipped files.
Does anyone know of any mac compatible software that would allow me to view these on the mac?
Probably not, I know, but it would just save me having to transfer over the network from my pc each time I need an image.
Cheers :)

C

chas_m

If the files are in ZIP packages, you'll need this to see their contents without unzipping them.

After that, it depends on what format the clip art is actually in. If its something standard (TIF, GIF, JPEG) then QuickLook should be able to handle this. If its non-standard, I'd recommend converting the whole bunch to a standard format and then using a catalog program like, ahem, ACDSee for Mac to rapidly catalog them (disclaimer: I'm biased. See my signature).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.