Ipod touch 32gb

Reaction score
this ipod works fine, except won't respond to any touch to the screen, can not unlock by the slider to unlock, I tried restoring rebooting it goes back to where it says slide to unlock and has the battery indicated all green
if it is hardward, is it the screen itself, need help

C

chas_m

What did the techs at the Apple Store or independent Apple retailer say when you brought it to them and had them test it?

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with a 1st gen. iPod touch. Half way through the slide to unlock procedure, the unlock button would go back to the beginning of the screen. It would also stop responding to my touch while playing music and navigating through the menus. I took it to the Apple Store, where one of the the reps did a complete reset and said it would be fine. No sooner than when I left the store, it started doing it again. Fortunately, since it was a replacement for a previous iPod, it had 90 days of warranty, so I sent it back, and Apple replaced it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.