Face book plug in

Reaction score
I have a Power Mac osx10.4.11 (tiger)
I want to have an Album on Face Book, but I download the plug inn, try to install, it keeps coming up with errors, that say; try again. No matter how many times I try, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Reaction score
There is nothing in iphoto to upload to facebook? if there is try it if not delete and re-install the plug-in. If you already have just use the basic uploader on facebook that's what I do.

OP
C
Reaction score
There is nothing in iphoto to upload to facebook? if there is try it if not delete and re-install the plug-in. If you already have just use the basic uploader on facebook that's what I do.

The basic uploader is what isn't installing.?
I manage my photos in Light Room and export only the ones to upload.

Reaction score
No the plugin you are downloading lets you directly upload from iPhoto. I think you should just stick with the basic uploader. There is nothing to download. You just click the add photos then at the bottom you should see something about a basic uploader or something like that. Just click on that and it will give you ability to browse for 3 or 4 pics and then upload them.

Actually it looks like they have changed things since I last uploaded a photo (I am not an avid facebook user). Just click on "create an album", or click on an existing album. Click "add photos" It will tell you to install the plug-in just say no. Cancel the plugin and it will take you to the basic uploader. Hope this helps. Seems like facebook took a turn in the wrong direction with this last updtae.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.