Wireless Headphones for iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not yet
I'm researching a set of headphones to use with my iMac and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for the wireless type. Since I'll be stationary when using them, I prefer headphones over earbuds. I've found many models online (Sony, Kloss and the other usual suspects), but am not sure if they're compatible with Macs. Thanks for your help and advice.:|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (late-2008)
I think Sennheiser makes the best headphones out there.
Amazon.com: Sennheiser RS120 926 MHz Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Cradle: Electronics

What wonders me a bit, why do you want wireless ones?
From your post I read that you will be mainly stationary so couldn't wired ones also do?
Also, all headphone are mac compatible if they have a 3,5mm jack plug.

Agreed. Wired will be better quality as well unless you're looking at $250+ wireless. If you want to go the Bluetooth route (which I would recommend since you won't need a dongle.. which defeats much of the purpose of wireless in my eyes) make sure they are Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR. A lot of the cheaper Bluetooth ones are mono and don't have the bandwidth to do stereo =/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.