XP on my macbook pro??

Reaction score
Hey guys I have had my Macbook pro for a while now and am slightly peed off that i cant use my graphics cards to there full potential, and i really want to play games, do any of you know how i can get a free trial version of xp or something? so i can play games on my mac??

Many thanks Ryan

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are no free trial versions of Windows XP available. Trial versions of XP were available back in 2002 but have long since expired. You can, however, still download a free trial of Windows 7 but that too will expire sometime this Summer. You might try the MS Download Center: LINK

NewEgg has the OEM System Builder full install version of XP Home SP3 for around $95 or so. That would probably be the best price you'll find for XP.

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
There are no free trial versions of Windows XP available. Trial versions of XP were available back in 2002 but have long since expired. You can, however, still download a free trial of Windows 7 but that too will expire sometime this Summer. You might try the MS Download Center: LINK

NewEgg has the OEM System Builder full install version of XP Home SP3 for around $95 or so. That would probably be the best price you'll find for XP.

Regards.
Hey thanks man means a lot, also do you know where i can download the free trial of windows 7? and will it work on mac via bootcamp?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hey thanks man means a lot, also do you know where i can download the free trial of windows 7? and will it work on mac via bootcamp?

I gave you the link in my reply where you can download a free trial of Windows 7. Try this direct LINK instead.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.