Video Problems

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently got my 15" Powerbook, and I am having problems with getting any videos to work. When I try to view some, it says choose Windows Media Player or Real Player. So I downloaded Windows Media Player, so now it is on my desktop. But it continues to say there is no internet plug in when I try to watch videos. When I click on the icon that came onto the desktop it says there is no application to open this program on....?

Thanks for any help in advance.

OP
TOYOTA
Reaction score
Ok, great, thanks for the quick reply! Which one of those do you reccomend?
So with those I won't have any problems with "no internet plug-in"?

Thanks again.

OP
TOYOTA
Reaction score
I downloaded mPlayer, and when I tryed to go watch something, it still says something to the effect of "cannot find Internet plug-in"... then it tells me to go back to the page to download Windows Media Player [which I already have] and still nothing works...?

Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
what are you trying to watch? what file types? is it being streamed?

OP
TOYOTA
Reaction score
I finally got it to work. Thanks for your help. I had to download some application called stuffit or something to that effect. Then used that to open Windows Media Player in. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.