What bag are you using for your iBook?

E

EvoMac

I have the 12" iBook and a generic sleeve with "iBook" on it. It does the job of keeping it somewhat protected, but I would like something to carry it with.

I've been looking through the forums and pretty much noticed everything that is pointed out is either a sleeve like what I have, a "case" that is fitted for the laptop only, or a backpack.

I am looking for something that will fit the 12" near perfectly but yet still neatly hold the power adapter and perhaps a small compartment for storage (headphones, my retractable c5 cable, perhaps iPod depending) but more or less nothing big.

I have a bunch of laptop bags that I have gathered over the past years, but they are way to big for the 12" model. Even with moving the adjustments in (velcro padding) the iBook still slides around.

If possible can you post links to what you guys use for a light use bag or ones that you have seen.

As always thanks in advance!

OP
T

Tel

I use a Kickers bag, not intended for laptops but my 12" iBook fits it perfectly, cant find any links to it though. Its a denim one that you wear over your shoulder so it hangs by your side, lovely bag, not much in the way of protection though, best to use a sleeve too. Cost me £20 from Debenhams.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i use this Targus CVR600 Back pack it is a little big, it is for a 15" really but my 12" iBook fits nicely and doeesnt move around much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
i use the timbuk 2 commute bag.......err, just realized you said for your 12in. it fits my 14in perfectly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I use the Clive bam backpack , it's SUPER comfortable like all clive bag's , and my 12'' ibook fits perfectly in the top part , and i can fit all my cables and everything inthe pouches on the side , and i can also hold loads of books in the back part it's great , and also strap my skateboard to it , the skate straps and everything are hidden so if you have no intrest in that , you dont have to worry about having those straps visable , it's a really really good bag for the money , ive had mine for about a year and a half to two years and it's still holding up like it was bought yesterday , i like it allot .

Click for bag

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I use the incase sleeve for the ibook 12" it has small pockets in the front and back enough room for some CDs and my charger and my ipod. Not too expensive either. The picture doesnt show a shoulder strap but it has a decent one. http://www.goincase.com/products/forLaptop.php

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.