iPod touch Issue!

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to remove some pictures off of my iPod touch and I'm having problems I'm using a Macbook Pro that's got Snow Leopard on it. It's got the newest version of iTunes I guess that came with the computer or whatever. And people tell me how to do it, and I don't see it the way they do and it's useless what they tell me. Here's what I see when I go in to the iPod touch icon and click the tab "photos".
Screenshot2010-02-09at81857PM.png

That's what I see. And what do I do from when I'm in that screen? I don't want ANY pictures on my iPod and no albums that say "Photo Booth" and that dumb stuff. I want it all off. List step by step from my screen shot. It will be much appreciated. Also, I'm new here and I don't know if this was the right spot for this thread or not. So sorry if it isn't

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Well looking @ your picture, if you dont want any photo's on your iPod Touch, the Sync Photo's From is unchecked so it shouldnt sync any of them ...

20100210-ttbpxxuyec992kc1ar2wxfradn.jpg

So if that is unchecked you should be right to not have any sync

OP
S
Reaction score
Well looking @ your picture, if you dont want any photo's on your iPod Touch, the Sync Photo's From is unchecked so it shouldnt sync any of them ...

20100210-ttbpxxuyec992kc1ar2wxfradn.jpg

So if that is unchecked you should be right to not have any sync
Errr I put them on in the first place and now I don't want them on but that's how I get them off?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
20100210-peqs5tmdjegpqcwnbrmsqf2q7w.jpg

Yes with it checked it syncs and with the Touch plugged in and iTunes open, when you uncheck it you get the msg above. And when you are asked to remove the photo's you click on remove photo's.
There isnt a way to delete them as such. Its all in the syncing

Hope this helps more ...

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
If I were you, I would check the box to GET the photos on, once synced, I would then untick the box to clear them off the iPod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.