A

adamxj2

you guys ever see this
Picture 3.png

I phot will not work since I got tiger
I cant even import photos into it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
I have. When I edited a photo yesterday, I thought I lost the original, so i took a backup from my other HDD and over wrote the file on my iMac's Hard Drive. When I did that, the file went to 0KBs and basically got corrupt. Then everytime I opened iPhoto I got the same msg b/c the file in my library was corrupt. Basically I had to delete the file and replace it with a file from my backup.

Also, it turns out, that when you edit a file, it creates a backup in a directory called "Originals". This I did not know, so I ruined my edited photo for nothing. Live and learn.

Thanks,
Ray

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
That usually means the pic is corrupted. Once I accidently unplugged my USB2 Digital camera without unmounting it first. A few pics got corrupted and IPhoto gave me that error.

OP
M

menace3054

same here. when i copied mine over from my old hd, 20 or so didnt copy over right.. hopefully you have them backed up

OP
A

adamxj2

these ar the pics that were in iPhoto before I upgraded I even tried reinstalling iPhoto but
it does not recognize my library
I will just start over there was a lot of crap in there anyway
\Thanks for the barrage of responses(sarcasm)
adam

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.