Apple and Fedex Home Delivery?? Help

Reaction score
So I ordered a iMac and selected free shipping becuase I was told by apple that it wod be shipped fedex ground. Fedex shows it's Being shipped "fedex home delivery" I did a little research and I'm hearing that home delivery is the worst service and Ill be lucky if I get my mac on time or at all.

Anybody with any experience with "fedex home delivery" ??

I also am reading that you can't arrange a pick up at a fedex location via this method.

Please help tell me my iMac is safe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Of course it's safe. Have you used the tracking number to check where exactly it is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.66GHz / 4GB / 320GB / Matte 15"
I use FedEx Ground as well as Air quite frequently. There is no better service in my experience. Even UPS has not been as accurate, reliable and fast as FedEx.

As suggested earlier, be sure you use your tracking number to watch it's progress.

You may call or use the web to track your package.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Why did you post this in 2 forums? That's really frowned upon here and won't get you an answer any faster.

OP
K
Reaction score
Tes of course I have a tracking number it actually says it hasn't even been picked up from apple yet and I ordered it last week.

I'm looking for people with any bad or good experience using this shipping method of " home delivery" on items ordered through apple.

Thank you for your replys!

As far as fedex being reliable any my past experiences.
They lost a $700 package of mine once and did nothing for me because I didn't have insurance.

I'm hoping Its safe I've heard other horror stories on different forums regarding fedex home delivery

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Also I didn't think it posted in the other forum my bad I'll try to delete it

Gotcha. The board can be weird like that sometimes. You can't delete it, but if you use the little "!" at the bottom below your name you can ask the staff to do it for you.

By the way, Welcome!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.