previewing my fonts program

Reaction score
Hi switched from pc and had a program called advanced font viewer where I could see my typefaces in a sentance I would type, what can i use for mac to do this? Thanks Sam

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Just for you. First hit on the page.

C

chas_m

It's even easier than that -- Font Book (included on your Mac) will do this for ya. It's in the Applications folder.

OP
S
Reaction score
Just for you. First hit on the page.

Thanks, cant see if these do what I am after, I see you can select a font and preview it in given text but the viewer I used before lets me type in a sentence and then scroll showing that sentence in list in all my typefaces!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
How about you actually try them out? Almost all of them give you the option to do so.

OP
S
Reaction score
How about you actually try them out? Almost all of them give you the option to do so.

Because the idea of this forum is that someone can confirm this and not leave you to try hit and miss and see what works or doesn't, perhaps in this case its easier to do that!

OP
S
Reaction score
Tried linotype font explorer x but it doesn't do what I am looking for, I deleted the drive the install made but cant find it in applications to uninstall it, anyone tell me where it is to uninstall.
I am looking for a program to display font previews as folows.....

my example text here

then in results window I see above sentence in lists in type style as below not click font see style click next font etc ....

my example text here
my example text here
my example text here

Dafont website works in this way and its the best way to see and find fonts for display, thanks, sam

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.