Cannot burn disc

Reaction score
When i try to burn a disc on iTunes or with toast titanium. A write error appears. It says that I need to insert a writeable disc. I have been chenging disc types now and to no avail. I have used the same discs on other PC and they work fine. Any pointers?

Thanks,:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Goto desktop finder>new burn folder Drag all items you want to burn into it And see what happens.
Have you all system updates? What are you running 10.4, 10.5 or 10.6?
You might even try to repair permissions
Applications>Utilities>Disk Utility in the left column click your HD then Repair Permissions ...
Hope this helps a little.
The more info you give us the better chance of a resolution :)

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 MDD 1.5 GHZ (OC) 1.25 GB Ubuntu and Leopard INTEL SUCK IT!!
what are you running OS X on? I would have to say the Disk drive is shot. If you have an application on a CD, copy the cd over to your mac and try to run it. if it runs fine, then it may be something different, but if it won't run it either has some DRM on it or or your disk drive is busted

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.