Cost to replace keyboard on MB Pro

Reaction score
I asked a similar question yesterday and my post was deleted. Is there something wrong with such a question Mr./Ms. Moderator? I may have to go back and re-read the "rules".
All I would like to know is what the average cost is of the new keyboard as a part and how much should I expect the job to cost with labor.

OP
F
Reaction score
I owe the moderator my sincere and deepest apology. I had idea there were two forums that to me look quite similar. This one and this one; Mac Forums - Mac News and Rumor Discussion
So I somehow started looking over "there" for my post when I shoud have been "here".
I do hope that those who responded here to my original post are wrong-referring to predictions that my ~$500 would be best spent on a new notebook.
I notice that Apple is not giving much in the way of deals on refurbs these days. My three year old MBP was available at a 40% discount as a refurb.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.